Deputy Care Manager
We are a local Care Agency providing domiciliary care services for adults with end of life and long term health conditions covering many London boroughs. Our aim is to maximise high quality, person centred care in the community to achieve positive outcomes and sustained respect and comfort for all our service users.
We require a well-qualified, interested, experienced, aspiring and responsible individual to join the team to achieve our aim, objectives and vision. If you consider yourself fit with the zeal and determination to join this small team then do not hesitate to call 0208 459 6238 or email your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. Out of the many CVs received, we will select 4 prospective candidates for interview and you could be the lucky one for the job.
Contract Tenure: One year term (renewable if possible)
Salary: £24,000.00 (fixed)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the care manager
- Focusing on recruitment and compliance
- Effective and excellent team worker
- A big push on training of care staff
- Excellent communication with commissioners and care staff
- Assisting to manage the rest of the care team with the care supervisor
- Field work include; Client assessment, on the spot checks etc.
- Extensive and holistic approach to care delivery
- Full Job Description to be forwarded to you once we receive your CV
Deputy Care Manager Requirements:
- Knowledgeable and experienced within domiciliary care sector
- Great people management skills
- Training experience
- Must be a driver with clean driving license
- Good communicator